Question about Computers & Internet
If it's bios virus make a new flash update and if it software virus so u need to to resize your c:\ drive (use partition magic) and make a small 2 or 4 giga partition and install windows xp and with parttion magic hide other partitions and install a strong antivirus and then unhide ur partitions and scan (ahmed ghoniem)
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del on keyboard to stop process associated to "Windows Scan". When Windows Task Manager opens, go to Processes Tab and find and end the following process:
2. You need to update your installed antivirus application to have the latest database.
3. Thoroughly scan the computer and any detected threats must be removed. If removal is prohibited, it is best to quarantine the infected item. Manually locating and deleting of malicious files should also be performed. Please see files below that are related to Windows Scan Virus.
4. Registry entries created by Windows Scan must also be remove from the Windows system. Please refer below for entries associated to the rogue program. [how to edit registry]
5. Exit registry editor.
6. Get rid of Windows Scan start-up entry by going to Start > Run, type msconfig on the "Open" dialog box. A windows containing System Configuration Utility will be launched. Go to Startup tab and uncheck the following Start-up item(s):
7. Click Apply and restart the computer.
Jun 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2011 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Jan 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 06, 2009 | Dell DIMENSION P3/866MHZ 128MB 20GB DVD...
Oct 02, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6400 Notebook
Sep 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2009 | SimpleTech (sti-u2f36/160) 160 GB Hard...
Mar 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 07, 2009 | Symantec Norton 360 Full Version for PC...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!