Question about Televison & Video
Region 1 (US, Canada) - 29334
Region 2 (Europe, Middle East, Japan) - 38767
Region 3 (South East Asia, Hong Kong) - 56732
Region 4 (South America, Oceania) - 76884
Region 5 (Russia, India) - 53814
Region 6 (China) - 24462
1. Turn the player on, make sure there's no disc in the tray
2. Press SUBTITLE button on the remote
3. Enter one of the codes above on the remote, Region code will appear on the screen
4. Press 9 for multizone (or 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2, etc...)
5. Press SUBTITLE button on the remote
6. Turn the player off (then turn it on)
7. Enjoy your multizone player
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2008 | Televison & Video
May 09, 2010 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Apr 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2008 | Samsung DVD-HD870 DVD Player
Mar 13, 2008 | Samsung DVD-HD870 DVD Player
Jan 19, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V90K Multisystem DVD/VCR
Jan 24, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
1,094 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!