Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sounds like your hd was corrupted.. take it out and reformat it on your comp... or buy a new one online for 25-30$ and install it.. doesnt void warrenty or anythng so you would be ok!
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2013 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
Nov 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 21, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 19, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 18, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jul 15, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 15, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 20, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!