a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you checked the TV without other devices connected to the TV.
Eg. disconnect any home theatre or speakers from the TV.
Verify with audio menu if the settngs of TV speakers is on or off ?
To adjust the audio settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight audio and press ok. The AUDIO menu is displayed.
3. Use the arrow buttons to highlight the setting you wish to adjust, then press left/right arrow buttons to change the setting:
• TV speakers - Turns the built-in speakers on or off.
Lastly have you tried restoring the TV to factory default settings.
To restore the TV to its factory default settings:
1. Press the menu button on the remote. The on-screen menu is
2. Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight system
and press ok. The SYSTEM menu is displayed.
3. Highlight reset & admin and press ok. The RESET & ADMIN
menu is displayed.
4. Highlight reset TV to factory defaults and press ok.
5. If you have changed the default parental control passcode,
enter it now.
The TV displays, "Select Reset to restore all TV settings to
factory defaults and clear all account information."
6. Highlight reset and press ok.
7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly
afterward and the Setup App will begin
Zone 2 Setup on the RX-V773 using the ZONE2/PRESENCE Extra Speakers
The RX-V773 extra speaker terminals can power one set of speakers for Zone 2 or Presence speakers. If the extra speaker terminals are utilized then the RX-V773 cannot be set for Bi Amp (Surround Back/BI-AMP terminals).
Setting the Extra Speaker Terminals
Note: The RX-V773 remote control will be used to access the On Screen Menu of receiver.
1. Press the On Screen button on the remote control to enter the On Screen Menu.
2. The On Screen display should be displayed on the TV/Monitor.
3. Press the Arrow Down button on the remote until Setup comes up in the screen.
4. Press the Enter Button on the remote control.
5. The Setup Menu will come up across the TV/Monitor screen.
6. Use the Arrow Left & Right buttons on the remote to navigate to Speaker.
7. Press the Arrow Down button on the remote to select Manual Setup.
8. Press the Enter Button on the remote control to enter Speaker Manual Setup menu.
9. Speaker Manual Setup menu with Power Amp Assign highlighted will come up.
10. Press the Enter Button on the remote control to enter Power Amp Assign menu.
11. Speaker Manual Setup, Power Amp Assign menu will come up with Basic highlighted.
12. Press the Arrow Down button on the remote to select 7ch+1ZONE.
13. Press the Enter button on the remote to select 7ch+1ZONE.
14. Press the On Screen button to exit the on screen menu.
To control Zone 2 using the RX-V773 remote, the switch at the upper left side (above the BD/DVD Scene button) of the remote must be set to Zone 2. To see the operations on the front of the Yamaha receiver you must press the Zone Control button on the front of the receiver.
Note: Only analog signals can be sent to Zone 2. If you want to output the sound from Zone 2, connect an external component to USB Thumb drive, USB iPhone/iPod, Network, AV 5-6 or Audio 1-2 by analog connection. For AM/FM radio the antennas must be attached.
If the model number posted here is correct (vs-70707) this is a VZ8 Chassis made around 2000 and should NOT have a reset button on the front.
Please confirm actual model number.
Note: almost all Mitsubishi sets have a hidden menu (two or more) and one allows with the Mitsubishi remote to enter for example the OPTION menu and there you will be able to do a HARD RESET on the set which sets ALL settings back to default.
If you are unable to access the TV menu using the buttons on the TV itself it is possible you can with the TV2 remote if it still controls the volume etc. for this TV. If it doe not you will need to find a code for your set in the manual for the receiver or you can go to the following link to find that info as well.http://tech.dishnetwork.com/departmental_content/TechPortal/content/tech/receiver/625.shtml Assuming you have control of the volume still press the small TV button on the top left of the remote. Now press the menu button and you may be able to access the TV's menu. If so you need to run a channel scan/auto program the TV. You may need to use the buttons on the TV still to maneuver through the menu. If you are still unable to access the menu you may need to purchase a universal to access the menu.
The codes that are provided to operate the tv from a Dish remote will not offer full functionality with most TV's. The menu button on the Dish remote even when able to bring up the menu screen on TV's is unable to navigate the menu screen due to the complexity of the TV's set up. The newest receiver that Dish has on the market is the 222k which is a dual tuner/two room HD receiver without DVR that has LEARNING REMOTES that might be able to accomplish the goal you are trying to obtain. I hope this answers your question and remember to keep the original TV remote in a safe place so that you can use other functions on your TV as well. Thanks for using Fix Ya and let me know if I can be of further assistance.
have u checked ur remote.
try to do it if u can with tv buttons.
if it happens with tv button the proble goes to remote.
u can check ur remote by doing a test
just use your camera even mobile camera.
switch on ur camera so that u can see the remote lens (at the top) in the camera and press each button one by one.
even menu button.
if u can see a white light emitting from remote in the camera then its mean that button is working.
check all of them
moreover, if light is seemed dim then change the battery of remote
dont forget to rate, only if it helped/solved the matter