Question about Smart Modular PYXSCAPE SV1170 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
I have a Pyxscape flat screen monitor every thing was fine until I got a new dell computor now the screen is to large and fuzzy.
My email address is email@example.com
Issue might be because of changing of the resolutions. We will try to change the resolution of screen.
1. Open Display Settings by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Display Settings.
2. Under Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
If the Operating System is Vista if the Operating System is XP then Please perform the steps listed as below:
1. Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties.
2. In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab.
3. Drag the Screen resolution slider to the left to decrease the resolution of your monitor, making text and pictures appear larger. Or drag the Screen resolution slider to the right to increase your monitor’s resolution, making text and pictures appear smaller.
4. Click Apply to have the new resolution take effect.
5. If the Monitor Settings dialog box appears, look at your display. If you like the new resolution, click Yes. If you do not like the resolution, click No, and return to step 3 to try a different resolution.
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
Right click on your desktop. Click on properties.
Click on Settings. Adjust the resolution based on the documentation for your screen.
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 17, 2010 | Compaq Computer Monitors
Mar 05, 2010 | Dell E173FP 17" LCD Monitor
Feb 26, 2010 | Rosewill R700J 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Oct 16, 2009 | Dell Computer Monitors
Jul 24, 2009 | Dell E171FPb 17" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Jan 27, 2009 | Smart Modular PYXSCAPE SV1170 17" Flat...
Nov 19, 2008 | Advueu Technology ADV178T 17" Flat Panel...
551 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: