some nokia phones can only run Java apps which don't have enough permission to access and make changes to the internal files of the phone. So the process can only be done on a PC running Windows XP or higher. If you have a Windows PC, follow the steps below
Make sure that latest Nokia Suite is installed on your phone, but it is not running in the background. We only need the connectivity drivers from Nokia Suite.
- Download MobiMB software. Link Here
- Double Click to open the downloaded file (MobiMB.exe) and choose the location where you wanna extract the setup files to.
- Browse to the folder where you extracted files in the previous step and run setup.exe
- Continue with the setup by accepting license agreement. Leave theProduct Activation fields blank and continue.
- Keep the shortcut at the desktop and finish the setup.
- Now connect your phone to your PC and run the MobiMB Mobile Media Browser shortcut from the desktop.
- Click on Start MobiMB.
- Now click on File> Settings. Next choose Add a new Connection> Cable Connection> Nokia native USB phones> CA-101 cable (Micro-USB)
9. Press OKWooh!! You'll be presented with your phone's file-system. Access and add/remove the files you want. Read below if you don't know what to delete