Question about Kodak EasyShare C875 Digital Camera
How do u transfer internal memory photos to new sd cards (2GB)?
1. Ensure memory card is inside camera.
1. Turn on camera.
2. Press Review button on back of camera
3. Then Press Menu Button on back of camera
4. Select "Image Storage" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS of back of camera).
5. Select "Internal Memory" option (by depressing the joystick on RHS).
6. Select "Continue"
7. Press Menu button.
8. Press "Review" button
9. Press "Review" button again.
10. Press "Menu" button.
11. Scroll down to "Copy" and select this option by depressing the joystick.
12. Scroll down to "All", then select by depressing the joystick.
13. Contents should now copy over from internal memory to SD card.
14. Don't forget to reselect Auto detection of SD card afterward. This is done by turning camera off then back on again. Press "Review". Press "Menu". Select "Image Storage". Select "Auto". Select "Continue".
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2016 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Oct 30, 2014 | Cell Phones
Aug 15, 2014 | Acer Iconia Tablet with 8GB Memory - Steel...
Jan 01, 2014 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2011 | Olympus SP800UZ Digital Camera
Installing SD Memory Card
Your camera has a memory card slot that enables you to insert any "SD" compatible memory card up to 8BG. Adding a memory card will allow you to increase the capacity of your camera before you have to transfer photos and videos to your PC. Install the SD memory card as below:
Dec 24, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 8025 Digital Camera
Dec 06, 2010 | Pentax Optio A10 Digital Camera
Apr 29, 2010 | Samsung Digimax D73 Digital Camera
May 01, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C663 Digital Camera
Mar 28, 2009 | Pentax Optio A10 Digital Camera
1,048 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!