Question about Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
I will like you to give me the unlocking code for my sonyerison k800i with ime number 35908801879948841
This is the unlock code for u Thomask
Lucky what is ur IME number? U will get it by pressing *#06# in ur mobile.
Posted on Jul 24, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
HERE'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM:
There are ways on how to unlock the security code of your phone. Consider the following:
1. Power on your phone without the SIM card. Type in #7465625*unlock code #(usually composed of 8 digit-numbers). You can get this code number if you call your Mobile Operator Customer Service Department. Your phone may say, "Network Lock Deactivated." Your phone may automatically reboot.
2. Or, try this step, also: press 00000 (4 or 5 digits depending on your mobile phone model), 11111, 22222, 33333, etc. If it doesn't work, try reversing the numbers, 09876, 54321, etc. If it doesn't work still, try to dial the last 5 numbers of your contact number. In some cases, the last part of your contact number is the number code.
3. Or, call your service provider and request to unlock your security code. Most likely, they will ask for your IME number. If you don't know about your IME number press *#06# on your phone. They'll give you your IME number.
4. Or, go to the nearest cellphone repair shop in your place. They will help you unlock it. But it costs you some amount of money.
5. Or, If your fond of surfing the net, you can visit the following sites. These sites will help you unlock your security code. All you need is to give your IME number and the model of your phone. The following are some of the sites that can help you unlock your phone:
Jul 23, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Jun 23, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Nov 09, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Jan 09, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Dec 06, 2009 | Cell Phones
Oct 13, 2009 | Pantech Matrix Cell Phone
Nov 06, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Feb 21, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!