This morning, my daughter managed to get her foot caught in my 360's power chord. Before I could get her untangled, she ran and caused the system to fall from my entertainment center, breaking it. Attempted to initiate a PRP claim and the system told me I had an open claim already on file. I had to exchange the product once approximately a month after purchasing it because it was causing the games to freeze.
Am I only able to exchange a product once under this plan?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The beater bar is powered by a lever and pivots on a point - you either broke the pivot point or disconnected the lever.
Take out the bottom plate again and, using a flashlight, try to locate the problem.
Disconnect the power chord from the back of the printer. Wait for 40 seconds and connect it back and check if it is warming up or not. If not the press power key for few seconds and see if it turns on or not.
If not then check if the adapter is getting warm or not after it is connected to wall outlet. If adapter is warming up then try another power chord and check..
If both power supply are getting warmer then problem is with printer hardware and if printer works with another power chord then replace the damaged power chord
1) disconnect the USB cable from the back of the printer, Without turning off the product
2) Remove the cartridges from the product.
3) Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4) Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5) press and hold the power button for 30 sec
6) release the button and then plug in the power chord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button
7) Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product
8) If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so
check what happens if still you face the same issue follow the steps below..
9) unplug the power chord from the back of the printer..
10) Press and hold the (#) and 6 key together
11) without releasing the button plug in the power chord..
12) after the power chord is pluged in release the button....
13) If you receive a prompt to aligne do so
check what happens..
if it does not work try with a different set of ink cartridge...
still if you face the same issue you u replace the printer...
your idle air control solenoid is searching for the right position to be in it has to relearn your idle.a weak battery will cause this problem if the battery is old just replace it and your problem will be fixed
Well its likely that you could have damaged the power cord. If one of the internal wires got yanked when your foot caught the cord it could have lost it's connection. Try going to an electronics store and asking if they have any universal adapters, look on the back and see if your laptop model is supported. Try it and see if it works, if not return the cord and the problem will be with the female plug in the back of the laptop. Like you said its probably not the laptop
Hope this helps, please comment back if you have any further questions or information about the problem. Feel free to leave positive feedback if this helps, thanks for stopping by at Fixya!