Question about Televison & Video
Go to www.videohelp.com put your model number in, hit search, scroll down. Look to right of screen-it will tell you if there is a region free hack- a hack is what you are looking for
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Oct 10, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
May 19, 2010 | Sony BRAVIA® DAV-HDX277WC Theater System...
Apr 08, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Jan 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
Jun 26, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
424 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!