Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Go to www.videohelp.com put your model number in, hit search, scroll down. Look to right of screen-it will tell you if there is a region free hack- a hack is what you are looking for
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Apr 08, 2010 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Jan 02, 2010 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Feb 17, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
424 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!