- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
turn on/off, unplug, plug in, should reset configs. go to applications folder for your computer, dbl click printer icon for make of printer. check settings. print 'test document and clean cartridge heads', this should ensure proper printing formats.
lastly, go to web site of printer model and check site for trouble shooting if this does not work above. HP has an awesome trouble shooting site hope this helps and good luck
Turn the printer off.
Disconnect the AC power.
Reconnect the AC power.
Turn the printer on.
Start the HP Support Tool software on your computer, and check the ink-levels on the printer -- no ink means no printing.
Do the lights blink in a specific, repeating, pattern?
Have you looked at http://support.hp.com and entered your model-number, and looked at the "common trouble-shooting" suggestions?
what i might do is to remove that application using control panel, add and remove software. uninstall the printer software disconnect printer from pc, reboot/restart, go to printers in control panel remove all printers listed, then make sure you have right software for your printer. shut down this time.reconnect printer cable and boot back up. reinstall the soft ware with printer on.
Check the communication cable , disconnect the cable from both the end and then reconnect the cable properly after that print not coming out then uninstall the driver and restart the system and after restarting the system then reinstall the driver properly and then restart the system again after restart check , if after doing all these things if print not coming then change the communication cable with a new one and after changing then check
I would do the following:
1. first try to restart the printer spooling service (go in to the services applet and look for print spooler and restart the service. then test.
2. I would uninstall the printer and driver (disconnect printer and delete the printer from Printers) then reinstall.
You need to reinstall the printer driver.
First check which operating system is used with your product? After that download the software from Download Full Feature Software and Drivers. How to Uninstall the printer Software :- Follow the steps below to remove the hp LaserJet 1020 series software from the computer:
Disconnect the USB cable from the computer.
For the Windows Desktop, click Start , click Programs or All Programs , and then clickhp LaserJet xxxx series .
Click Uninstall hp LaserJet xxxx series .
Follow the messages on the screen to remove the software.
Reboot the computer when instructed.
1. Disconnect the USB cable from the computer. 2. For the Windows Desktop, click Start , click Crontrol panel, select add\remove(XP) or program future (VISTA). 3. Click Uninstall hp LaserJet xxxx series . 4. Follow the messages on the screen to remove the software. 5. Reboot the computer when instructed.
After restart install the printer driver and follow the screen instructed.