Question about Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Here you are.
Reset Waste Ink
1) Enter SERVICE MODE.
By pressing Menu, Copy, Scan, Copy, Copy
2) Select TEST MODE.
3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5) Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6) Press the [Set] key.
7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
Re: CANON WASTE TANK RESET CODES for Canon MP130 by tac (2/15/07 1:52 PM) reply
+ / -
Discharge of the code of the error of the overcrowding of sump - "pampersa"
1. You will include printer.
2. press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered into the service regime.
3. select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
4. select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
5. select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero.
6. you will turn off printer by button POWER.
Posted on Mar 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jan 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
on Apr 02, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 25, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 30, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!