Question about Computers & Internet
Im not really familiar how to make label on Excel but you can try this steps that works on words:
Please follow the steps below to print Business Cards or Labels in Microsoft Word.
1) Click on TOOLS.
2) Click on ENVELOPES AND LABELS.
3) Click on the LABELS tab.
4) Click on OPTIONS.
5) Under PRINTER INFORMATION select LASER AND INKJET.
6) Under product number select the label type that you are using. If you are using Avery labels, select the number that coincides with the number on the Avery package.
7) Click on OK.
8) Click on NEW DOCUMENT.
9) This will give you the layout of the document format on your screen.
10) Type in all the information you need on one label.
11) Once the label is completed, highlight that whole label.
12) Click on EDIT, COPY.
13) Click on the next label.
14) Click on EDIT, PASTE.
15) Paste the information on all labels until page is completed.
16) Print your labels.
With this procedure, you do not need to modify the page setup or printer driver properties.
Hope this help, pls rate as fixya if this helps. Thanks!
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Nov 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
It is because your excel file is get corrupted. There are several reasons of excel file corruption; virus attack is main reason of corruption. You can fix this problem with the use of "open and repair" utility of MS excel or you can use Excel repair tool http://www.stellarinfo.com/excel-recovery.htm .
May 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 19, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!