Question about Computers & Internet
Im not really familiar how to make label on Excel but you can try this steps that works on words:
Please follow the steps below to print Business Cards or Labels in Microsoft Word.
1) Click on TOOLS.
2) Click on ENVELOPES AND LABELS.
3) Click on the LABELS tab.
4) Click on OPTIONS.
5) Under PRINTER INFORMATION select LASER AND INKJET.
6) Under product number select the label type that you are using. If you are using Avery labels, select the number that coincides with the number on the Avery package.
7) Click on OK.
8) Click on NEW DOCUMENT.
9) This will give you the layout of the document format on your screen.
10) Type in all the information you need on one label.
11) Once the label is completed, highlight that whole label.
12) Click on EDIT, COPY.
13) Click on the next label.
14) Click on EDIT, PASTE.
15) Paste the information on all labels until page is completed.
16) Print your labels.
With this procedure, you do not need to modify the page setup or printer driver properties.
Hope this help, pls rate as fixya if this helps. Thanks!
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2017 | Zebra Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2017 | Avery Office Equipment & Supplies
May 14, 2014 | Panduit Easy-Mark Labeling Software...
Oct 17, 2013 | Panduit Easy-Mark Labeling Software...
Oct 29, 2012 | Microsoft Office Excel (License Only)...
Nov 18, 2010 | Zebra Z4Mplus Label Printer
May 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2009 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Apr 28, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jul 15, 2008 | Microsoft Excel for PC
Feb 25, 2018 | Facebook Computers & Internet
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!