- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Read very carefully this is the only solution to reset lamp timer
1. Connect the mains lead to the projector and a mains socket, and switch the MAIN POWER on. 2. Press the POWER button.
3. Press the MENU button to display the menu.
4. Select the OPTION menu and press the ENTER button.
5. Select LAMP RUNTIME.
6. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately 3 seconds.
7. The confirmation screen will be displayed and select OK.
8. Press the POWER button to turn off for resetting the duration of the LAMP RUNTIME.
9. Next time when you POWER ON the projector the duration of time in LAMP RUNTIME is reset to "0 H".
Hi, I'm afraid, no remote option available to focus image of this projector and has to do manually. Check projector Menu and select Test Pattern for optimum focus and it would be one time job if projector and screen distance has not been changed.
I'm not sure about the advice regarding "color management" as it has nothing to do with focus.
User manual link is also broken and take you no where.
yes and no. it is a burn spot on the light filter on the blue lcd panel due to excessive dust and heat. panasonic does not sell individual parts of the optical engine, so you'll have to replace the entire engine. to avoid it happening again or getting worse, keep the projector cool and dust free. use canned air to blow it out.
the lamp is good for about 2000 hours. after this, the lamp may still work, but not as well or for very much longer. after you replace the lamp, you have to reset the lamp timer (in the menu settings).
the black bar is from the light tunnel collapsing. the white lines are from the colorwheel or the main board has a cold solder joint. replace the tunnel and colorwheel and have the main board looked at.