- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Try connecting the iPod in to different USB ports of the computer. - Try different USB cable for iPod. If the same problem occur... - Try connecting your iPod in to diff. computer and see if the computer will recognize the iPod. If connecting it to diff computer gives the same result, then the storage portion of the iPod is no longer working. Send the iPod to Apple Store and see if they could still fix it.
If your computer is recognising other ipods and not yours there is a possibility of somethin being wrong with your ipod.You can always get it replaced.Or else maybe you should check the USB cable you are using to conect.
Finally try your ipod on another computer.
This oughta help you arrive at a conclusion.
and if i helped u solve ur problem in any way...please help me by clicking on the fixya rating.. thank you.
You should try connecting the iPod to a different computer and see if it works. If it doesn't work, you should try connecting with a different USB cable if you can get a hold of one. One of the two should be your problem (a defective USB port on the computer or a defective iPod USB cable).
1. install the drivers from cd which came along with the player 2. check the USB adapter cable 3. Check the message dialong whenever you connect your USB cable to ur computer on the taskbar. 4.if you get message " one of the usb device connected cannot be recongised" then the problem with the Player adapter controller 5.your computer USB may be malfuntioning 6. check for the drivers installed. if not install drivers from the installation diskette thank you
Try checking for ipod for any corrupted files. If you use P2P software to "pirate" music, try deleting those files. Also try a different usb port, and if you are using a hub, plug directly into the computer.....which Mac do you have btw?