I have iLO ENHANCED DEFINITION TV, S/N 78B510000597 March 2005. I cannot, for the life of me, find a working RCA RCR451 Universal Remote code to work with it. I tried Tatung codes, Emerson codes, iLo codes...nothing. All I get is ON/OFF. I have scoured the internet and found no working code. Thank you for your time,Malin Hess
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello all. K there are NO codes to program this model thus why you cant find any. simply follow these steps.
1) press the on/off button once
2) press and hold the on/off buttan AND the device button.. ie TV, VCR ect.. Hold until Led light is solid lit.
3) press the on/off button every second n a half or so untill the device turns on or off.
4) press the "stop" button on the bottom of the remote to save the device