Question about Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-M1 Digital Camera
Help! The swing out arm on my camera is sooo loose and it looks like it hanging by a wire or two. Oh, and naturally the camera is not working.
I just fixed mine, it turns out to be pretty easy!
1) Remove 5 case screws: two on either side of the strap, two on either side of the "CAUTION" sticker, and one near the serial number.
2) There's one last screw on the bottom near the mounting/tripod hole. To remove it I had to pry the casing SLIGHTLY away first.
3) Remove the casing.
4) The shutter, flash, and large capacitor are free-floating and can be CAREFULLY pulled back, so you can get to where the swivel mechanism is. You'll see a bundle of wires going through a hole.
5) Surround the hole are 3 screws which are loose. Tighten them up.
6) Put it back together -- done!
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
WHAT IS THE PRICE OF IT AND WHERE CAN I BUY IT AT
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 12, 2014 | John Deere Garden
Jul 10, 2011 | Honda CB 350 F1 Motorcycles
Jun 20, 2011 | HP LaserJet 3700dn Printer
Sep 07, 2010 | Eddie Bauer Baby Gear
Sep 10, 2009 | HP LaserJet 3700dn Printer
Mar 11, 2009 | Delta 16955-SSSD Stainless Steel Victorian...
Dec 17, 2008 | 2005 Suzuki RM-Z 250
Oct 03, 2008 | Baby Gear
Oct 25, 2009 | Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-M1 Digital Camera
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!