Question about Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Thanks for yor reply. I did try to reset it but it show again Low Battery and I have no warranty on my Zen Touch so what should I do?
first try that can you can make is
trying a new firmware
follow this procedure exactly for doing that.
1. First of all Plug in the player in the computers USB port.
2. Now Goto device manager(found in hardware properties of my computer) ....remove it's drivers and remove USB Roots (dont worry they'll all reload.. so do it with out any fear)
3. Now Reboot and unplug the player.
4. After windows loads goto add/remove programs and uninstall the windows media player. Select downgrade.
5. And it may ask you to reboot.. If it asks you to reboot do so.
6. Then locate c:\program files\creative and just manually delete the folder you can put it back on if you wish later but it's useless and outdated junk.
Now reboot. Plug the device in and install the firmware.
link for firmware download.
going to creative.com click support, then downloads then find your mp3 player Zen touch of course and it will give you downloads. the link will take you till this point.
You need to download the latest firmware for it on a windows XP computer then select the 2.XX.XXX firmware download not the other one because it wont work with windows right. If you need any other stuff like a driver or app. they are also under the downloads are where you looked for the Zen Touch
If this works let me know.
IF THIS DOES NOT WORK IT CAN BE THE BATTERY ISSUE.
when it comes time to replace the internal battery that it will be a lot easier than a Zen Sleek
the battery life on this unit is incredible usually.
battery was being sold here. but they have discontinued. but u can try contacting them and request to ship one for you.
this wil fix u easily.
hope it helps.
dont forget to accept MY solution if u go by it.
feel free for asking any doubts u have.
thank u for ur cooperation.
good luck for getting fixed soon
BTW looks like Indian name. but profile reads US. are you from Indian origin?
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Jun 10, 2009 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!