Question about Conair Sound Therapy Travel Clock Radio
Setting different time on the clock radio
Sorry, the above link is bad. Here is the correct link. You will need Abobe Acrobat Reader, as it is a .pdf file. You will also have to use the magnifier feature to view the fine print.
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
Regarding how to set the time on a T311T Clock:
1. Push down the Time button and hold until number start flashing.
Push the right arrow until the time advances to the time desired.
2 To set the date, push the date button and hold until date starts flashing. Push the right arrow until the date advances to desired date
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
ConairphoneDigital Answering Machine -- Model TAD2018CG
http://www.conairphone.com/Pages/quick_reference.html (try TAD920)
A.Recording your personal outgoing announcement
1. Press and hold down the ANNOUNCE control.
2. After the beep, speak towards the front of the base; you have 30 seconds.
3. When finished, release button. Your unit will play back your announcementand reset to
answer incoming calls.
4. Adjust volume control on the side of the unit to set the speaker to thedesired level.
B. Setting the Voice Time/Day Stamp
1. Press and hold the TIME/REPEAT control for 2 seconds until you hear"Monday 12:00 AM".
Release the control. Press and hold the On/Off Control until youhear the correct day.
Release the control.
2. Press and release the TIME SET/REPEAT Control. Press and hold the ON/OFFControl until
you hear the correct hour.
3. Press and release the TIME SET/REPEAT Control. Press and hold the ON/OFFcontrol until
you hear the correct minute.
4. Press release TIME SET/REPEAT Control. Press and hold ON/OFF Control untilyou hear PM.
Press and hold PLAY Control to return to AM.
5. Press and release the TIME SET/REPEAT Control to complete procedure. Unitwill prompt
the day and time.
Posted on Sep 22, 2008
SOURCE: Need user manual for rp3765a
Here's a link to a site that claims to have the manual.
In order to download you need to register. It's free. I haven't used this site but I do download from a few other tech sites that require registration. It's never led to any problems (spam emails, etc.) but you should scan anything you download from any site for viruses just to be safe.
Posted on Dec 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2016 | Watches
Aug 03, 2011 | Cameras
Mar 23, 2011 | Timex Auto-Set Dual Alarm Digital Clock...
Nov 07, 2010 | Conair SU7 Sound Therapy and Relaxation...
Jun 20, 2010 | Conairphone CID 500 (CID500)
Nov 18, 2008 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jan 01, 2008 | Timex Nature Sounds LED Clock Radio
Aug 20, 2007 | Conair Sound Therapy Travel Clock Radio
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: