- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
OS xp doesnt come with sound drivers. U have to install sound drivers for ur system. see if u have it in ur motherboard cd, or else u have to download.
OS vista & win7 comes with sound drivers already.
The standard audio driver for the sound card is already part of the OS. You don't have to install it. When the OS is installed the driver is installed. If you have un-installed the driver then you can reinstall it again from your windows xp cd.
For any other sound hardware like usb or bluetooh sound the driver comes with the product itself.
Check if u have install audio drivers from the motherboard driver cd. If u have not installed, install it. If already installed it check for a newer version of the driver file with the motherboard manufacturer's web site. If you find it diffucult. Post me the details of the motherboard, or the total pc specfication, including the OS and Service Packs. i will provide u with the driver file.
Hi sir, Its a simple problem, it can be solved easily....
How to solve this: You have to install the driver from your motherboard CD.
Then visit the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard manufacturer's website and download,install the latest update.
You will need to install the drivers for your sound. Get the drivers from:
1. the OEM's website for your specific machine if you have an OEM computer like Dell, HP, Sony, etc.; or 2. the motherboard http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard mftr.'s website for your specific motherboard; or 3. if you received a driver cd with the computer, use that.
To determine what hardware you have in the machine:
1. look at any manual that came with your computer; or 2. go to the OEM's website for your specific computer if you have an OEM machine; or 3. install the free Everest Home Edition software which will inventory your hardware: http://www.lavalys.com/index.php?page=product&view=1