Question about Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer / Dryer
The wash cycle works fine and cloths felt at the end of the cycle are relatively dry from the high speed spin. After the dry cycle they are wet again. If the cold water is turned off the cloths will dry from the electric heat(takes a long time). If the cold water is left on at a low flow rate the cloths will dry normally. I know that this unit has a condensing dryer that runs on cold water. Where is the condenser and what controls the water level in it or the flow rate to it? This unit sits in an unheated camp(below freezing) for the winter. Ever attempt is made to get the water out of it before winter but am not sure I am always successful.
Any help would be appreciated.
It's lint stuck in the dryer that drastically lowers the efficiency.
From another site I found the solution:
1. UNPLUG UNIT
2, remove 4 screws top back edge of top panel and lift off panel.
3. blower will be toward the right rear of unit. To save a hassle later, take a sharp object and scrib an index mark across where the blower meets the plenum, it will help you line it up later.
4. there are four 7mm bolt-head screws holding the blower and blower motor onto the heater plenum. One of the screw is almost impossible to see, but there are 4. I used a "flex-shaft" socket to get them out. This can be a real PITA.
5. carefully lift blower motor out of plenum. You will probably need to shove the whole tub unit to the left to get clearence. IF YOU OPT TO DISCONNECT THE BLOWER WIRES MAKE A DIAGRAM OF WHERE THEY CONNECT!!
6. I usually use a thin knife to scrape each of the vanes on the blower. Then vac everything out and use your hand to check for smutz in the plenum.
7. THE FAN ONLY FITS ONE WAY ON THE PLENUM. be sure to test fit to see if all the holes line up.
8. When motor is back in place, spin the little cooling fan on top of motor to make sure it's not binding. I usually test the unit by plugging it in and starting dryer to make see it runs.
9. Put top of unit back in place.
Posted on Nov 24, 2008
on page 17-18 it shows how to identify the impeller. remove the impeller, clean out the lint and return the impeller to its place. that should solve your problem. the impeller it tricky to remove, particularly the screws but once cleaned the dryer will work like new. you may find you need to clean the impeller out every yr or maybe more to keep it drying well.
Posted on Sep 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2010 | Roper RAB2121KW Top Load Washer
Apr 25, 2009 | Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer /...
Apr 04, 2009 | Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer /...
Apr 01, 2009 | Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer /...
Feb 27, 2009 | Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer /...
Mar 19, 2008 | Equator EZ 3612 CEE Front Load...
Aug 19, 2007 | Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer /...
398 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: