I have a mac computer and I am trying to transfer my pic from my phone to the computer.
The HTC Touch Pro does not easily natively sync with a Mac computer. There are a couple of pieces of software you could try to get pictures from your phone to your computer.
One is the Missing Sync for HTC Touch from Mark/Space - http://www.markspace.com/products/htctouch/htc-touch-sync-mac.html
This program has been well tested. I've used a different version (for a palm phone) and it works well. It costs $40.
Another program that I do not have experience with is SyncMate for Mac from Eltima Software - http://www.sync-mac.com/
Unfortunately, only the $40 version syncs photos.
If you have a microSD card in your phone, you can put photos on the card, then use a USB card reader to put the files on your computer.
There is also a possibility of using bluetooth or email to transfer the photos. You can email yourself the photos and pick them up on your computer, or possibly transfer the files with bluetooth.
I have never used the HTC Touch Pro before, but the process to get bluetooth started should be something like this...
- Make sure your smartphone is set to "Discoverable"
- Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth on your computer.
- Click the "+" button at the bottom of the device list.
- Select your phone from the list when it shows up and complete the Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
- On your phone navigate to the photo and try to find an option to send the photo via bluetooth. You will have to accept the transfer on your computer and the file will most likely go to my documents.
I hope this helps!
Apr 08, 2011 |
HTC Touch Pro Smartphone