New Graphire Bletooth working perfectly for 2 weeks then I installed Windows Service Pack 3. On the same day, the bluetooth connection has failed. The Computer says that the tablet and computer are talking through the bluetooth connection BUT the pen and muse are not working.
Tablet works fine on other computers
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Wacom tablet not plugged into your computer with the USB cable.
Go to Add/Remove Programs, (Start>Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs), and -> Remove the Wacom software.
Restart your computer. After Windows XP has fully loaded again, install the Wacom Graphire 3 CD, in your CD/DVD drive. Reinstall the software.
If you had to reinstall your Windows XP operating system, you may have corrupted some of the Wacom tablet's drivers. (Hence the shaky stylus cursor) Removing the Wacom software, and reinstalling it will repair.
Now plug the Wacom tablet into your computer. You should see the, "Found New Hardware", pop-up out of your taskbar tray.
what windows version computer are you using, as vista drivers only work with a vista computer, if you are using another windows ie win7 or win 10 you need a windows driver for them. some driver that are not compatible can cause conflicts in other software, you will need to delete driver from the driver device settings under device manger.
Here are the steps that you need to take to fix your issue:
1. Uninstall the current Wacom driver via the Macintosh HD on your desktop--->go into the Applications folder and then the Pen Tablet folder and click on "remove tablet". Once you have done the removal you will want to run a "repair disk permissions on your Macintosh HD.
2. The repair disk permissions can be done via the utilities folder on your Mac HD. Go to "disk utility" and then run it. In that program select the Mac HD and choose "repair disk permissions".
3. After that is completed you will get a message that says permissions repair complete!
At this time you will want to reboot your computer.
4. After rebooting you will want to go and install the latest driver from Wacom's website, www.wacom.com The most current driver is 5.08-2 for the Graphire 3 tablet.
I have experienced the same problems in the aforementioned cases about the pen randomly highlighting things on the desktop/making selections, as well as loss of double tapping feature for double clicking. For my situation, I am pleased to say that I've managed to resolve the problem it may or may not help but worth a try. The solution: (1) go to control panel and open up the 'Pen Tablet' icon, (2) under 'Tracking' select 'Pen Mode' and click on 'Details' tab, (3) under 'Screen Area' select 'Monitor' (*IMPORTANT*) (* other settings I have are: 'unchecked' force proportions, 'Tablet Area' set to 'full', number of monitors under 'Screen Area' set to 1) Following the above steps should remedy the problem. It worked for me. I hope it proves useful to you as well.