- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you should have a inbuilt bluetooth or external bluetooth for connecting your HTC mobile to laptop. If you have inbuilt bluetooth then just open the bluetooth software and turn on bluetooth on your mobile also. Pair both devices it will ask you to provide a passcode provide 1234 then it will prompt for password on your mobile enter 1234 and follow the instruction it will connected to internet. If you have external software then download the bluetooth software and follow the same steps as in inbuilt bluetooth.
It's as simple as that.
1. Enable bluetooth on your HTC phone.
2. Tap 'Start' > 'Internet sharing'.
3. From the 'PC connection' drop-down list, seletec 'Bluetooth PAN.'
4. Tap 'Connect'.
5. Enable bluetooth on your computer/laptop.
6. Go to 'Conenction Manager'.
7. Select 'Conenct via bluetooth'.
Both devices will be in sync now enabling you transfer data.