- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to perform a soft reset
1. Press MENU/ENTER.
2. Simultaneously press then release the * button and the # button to enter the Developer's
3. Press the < or > button until the message REINIT FFS appears on the second line of the
4. Press MENU/ENTER.
5. The process takes approximately 2.5 minutes. During that time, the control-panel display
will change several times before returning to Ready.
6. When the Ready message appears on the control-panel display, press CANCEL to exit the