- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the CS70 headset has a charge and beeps when you press the call
control button, you may just need to re-pair or re-subscribe the headset
to the base unit. Here is a link for the pairing / subscription
If the headset is not charging, the internal battery may be worn out and
the headset may need to be replaced (the battery is hard wired and is
not replaceable). The replacement headset is model 72910-01. Below is a link where you can purchase the replacement headset.
The CS70 headset only has the ability to mute a call. If you're phone is being put on hold when using the unit, you need to check and see how everything is configured. The user guide below will help you make sure everything is connected correctly.
To pair another headset to the same base, you must first enable the multi-shift
pairing feature. Long press (5 sec.) the speaking volume minor adjust up button on
back of base until the power indicator light flashes.
2. Place a charged headset in charging cradle and red indicator light on base will flash
for 2 seconds if the multi-shift pairing feature is enabled. Within 10 seconds of
doing so, press either the "+" or "-" listening volume button for 3 seconds until the
headset talk indicator lights to indicate pairing mode, and goes out after successful
pairing. Repeat steps
Do you have a lifter installed? You won't hear beeps in the ear unless a lifter is installed. What type of phone system do you have this hooked up to? Make sure it's a standard ring you're using and not a funky one. The lifters tend to not recognize different sounding rings.
Make sure that the power is connected to the headset. You can tell it's connected because there will be a red solid light on the left side of the front of the charging base. Check the power cord for any frays and make sure it's plugged into the wall. If it is, then try the following:
A system reset:
1. Lift the headset off of the base.
2. Make sure the headset is turned off. The green light will not be on on the base.
3. Hold down the minus button at the same time as the call answer button on the headset. Hold them down for at least 10 seconds. An orange light on the headset will flash several times. It should go off when you let go of the buttons. If the orange light stays solid, push the minus button once.
4. Put the headset back in the charging cradle. Leave it for 30 seconds. Lift it back out of the cradle and try using it again.