Product lets me connect to the internet no problem but the only problem is when I try to connect to play staions 2 online games it gets to the dnas and wont let me through..I believe it is because of the firewall on the router so I need to know how to turn that off.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should be able to connect to the Internet provided the PS3 wireless segttings is configured correctly.
For instructions on setting up the PS3, Xbox, or Wii, for awireless/Internet connection. please click on this link :-http://fixhomenetwork.com/xbox-play-station-wii.php
Hey man, I have a ps3 as well. right now do to an external intrusion sony has taken the playstation network down. so no one around the world can play games online right now. It is kind of dissappointing but they did same some personal information has gotten out and that the network will be back online in about a week.
i have the same problem with my ps3 im runing my internet over my laptop with an htc hero. i get the internet runing and i can use my netflix wathch movies but when i try to play a game online it freezes and logs me out of playstation network. sucks!
if you get an idea of how to solve this please email me at email@example.com
hi, there are two ways to assit you on this issue.Either you can call belkin customer care which is a TOLL FREE no. on the product box and get assisted or else proceed with the following basic steps.
1. the product that you have is an obsolette.
2.Before troubleshooting the belkin product. Please connect your computer directly with the modem (without router)on the ethernet(lan) port and check for the solid lights on the modem after turning it on, after that check for internet connectivity, if you can go online, its fine else you need to contact your modem vendor and get fixed.
3. if u can go online, then connect your router isolated port to the modem amd your computer back to the router's lan port(port 1) and check for the solid internet,power,modem,lan lights on the router.
4. if all are solid lights , check you can go online else you can hold the reset button at the rear side of your router for 2 mins if you have a cable modem and then check for connectivity.
5. If you have a dsl connection , then better contact customer care, they assit you very well.
Please give some information on your router and modem brand/model, also what type of connection do you have, cable, dsl, etc. Go to speedtest.net and post your upload and download speeds as well.
Are you connecting to your play station wirelessly or through network cable directly to the back of the PS3?
Depending on your speeds your connection could be overloaded by the high demand the PS puts on your internet connection, or if you are wireless you could be in far range from where the router is located. Hope this helps. The extra information might help.