- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, The happy news is there is no problem with phone,the hardware of your phone is in good condition.The problem is the battery.The battery of the phone is dead.This a step behind Stone dead stage.Next state of your battery is stone dead.You can't even use it more.Now the phone Battery will act like charging.Your battery can take small amount charge only because it is dead..Even though you charge your battery for 2 days continuously it will stay for 30 min or 10 min depending the charge usage.
Solution for this is you have to replace it soon..Go to nearest shop and check this with their battery and buy it.
Please do rate the solution if the issue is resolved or post a comment for further assistance.
If you turn your phone on the very first time you use it you are suppoesed to charge it for ten hours. or not quite ten but what I do is i charge it all night and turn it off. this way you get sleep and in the morning your phone should be fine. if not reset the settings this should do it.
Phone not charging or goes off before the recommended time means your battery is bad and needs a replacement. Batteries are not serviceable and hence cannot be repaired or fixed. You just have to change it.
PC not recognising USB port is due to an issue with the driver the PC needs to communicate with your phone.
Get the right driver and PC Suite to enable your PC recognize your Phone through the USB
You just have to charge it fully but not for long as soon as it turns full battery then swithch ur phone off then take the battery out for a sec then put it back on then turn ur phone on then it will work for a longg timeee kk..
My experience was similar to yours. The LED turned green after about only 2 hours. Because I didn't want to stay up until midnight to start playing with my Axim, I took it out of the cradle after the 2 hours and everything was fine. Besides, having downloaded and read the user's guide 2 days before receving my Axim, I knew that a green LED meant it was ready to go. 3 days later, everything is still fine and seems normal. A year ago, I received a Palm with similar initial charging requirements, and it also didn't take as long as the directions said it would.