Question about Uniden SC200 Handheld Scanner

1 Answer

Parts the vol./sql knob broke off, well not the hole knob but the top knob of the two piece knob, i think it is the on/off/vol. knob. Can i get this part? Can i install it myself? Any help would be great. THANKS

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 66 Answers

Yes you can get this part from a radio store, like Radio Shack, and most of these knobs can be installed by hand. So yes this can be fixed.

Posted on Jul 04, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need replacement knob for climate control system. 4 door sedan. ID 1G3NL55M2SM303069

Your best bet would be a salvage yard. Don't think anybody would stock it, maybe in a rack of replacement door handles, knobs, fittings, etc. for Oldsmobiles or GM products. More certain at salvage. Don't waste your time at a GM dealership- they will tell you the Achieva is obsolete and they can't order parts for it in most cases.

Nov 02, 2015 | 1995 Oldsmobile Achieva

1 Answer

Where to get a top thread tension control part for model 1595281?

If the rod broke you are a goner. Time for a new machine. A photo would help.

Jan 30, 2014 | Kenmore Sewing Machines

1 Answer

Gas not reaching one hob. Have cleaned jet

if you cleared the hole and there is no gas comming out, then it is mostly a problem at the valve in under the knob.
the valve may have been frozen, or burned frozen, and you broke a small pices on the metal par( it stickes down to the valve top) and , when you turn the knob it turns the valve. that will have to replaced.

i think most places sell the whold valve pices about 50, easy to replace, if you get the top off.

Apr 16, 2013 | Cooktops

2 Answers

How do i replace a shift knob on a hyundai accent 2001, cable wont let me continue. thank you.

If you look closely , shifter knob is two pieces. You need to seperate them by pushing the lower part down.Use a wide flat head screwdriver (make sure it is not sharp). Place it on the top of the lower part where two pieces meet and hit on top of the screwdriver. That will push the lower part down and give you access to philips head screws that hold the upper part. After you remove those screws pull the knob out. This will help. Thanks please keep updated. please do rate the solution positively .thank you for using fixya

Mar 26, 2010 | Hyundai Accent Cars & Trucks

1 Answer


Go to Lowes, to the cabinet knob dept. Get a cabinet knob that matchs the holes in blade. You can always bend the screw a tiny bit if needed to fit. Put the screws into cabinet knob, and tighten. Cut the heads off and you are ready to go. They have a knob that is stainless steel, just a flat piece across the top, an 2 straight pieces that go down. I think it was $2.97. It gives good grip, and takes the blade right off.

Aug 21, 2009 | Breville JE95XL Juicer

1 Answer

Slow cooker Model SCO-150 switch knob broken

ince replacing the lid and knob will cost several dollars plus postage I recommend purchasing a new one. That way you have new electronics and a warranty which will assure that you have a cooker for at least a year.

Apr 05, 2009 | Crock Pots & Slow Cookers

1 Answer

Broken shower knob

You need a screw extractor.51nxsfhdrzl._sl500_aa280_.jpg
One end drills a hole into the remaining part of the screw. The other end fits inot the hole and turns counter clockwise, gripping the screw and removing it.

You can also buy a bolt extractor which will fit over the stub of the screw. This may work better if you have enough room to access it due to the small diamiter of those screws.

Otherwise, breaking off the surrounding pieces of plastic from the handle and removing the screw with pliers and replacing the handle is about the only way.

Jan 06, 2009 | Moen & Knob Handle Kit

1 Answer

Diverter knob & flap & gasket broke

You will have to pull the top cover off, it fits underneath unto the knob. When you see the bottom, you should be able to tell. The arm of the diverter goes thru the hole and then hooks onto the bottom of the knob.

Jul 21, 2008 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...

3 Answers

Repalcement handles for Rival slow cooker crock pot model scu600

My black handle broke off, too. I went to the hobby store and got a wood ball not too big and drilled a hole in it the same diameter as the screw that held in the original handle. Voila, I now have a wood ball knob handle on my crock pot lid. You just install it and cscrew it on just like you do a new knob on a kitchen cabinet.

Nov 22, 2007 | Rival 38601 Smart Pot 6-Quart

Not finding what you are looking for?
Uniden SC200 Handheld Scanner Logo

Related Topics:

87 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Uniden Radio Communications Experts


Level 2 Expert

211 Answers


Level 2 Expert

509 Answers

Level 2 Expert

500 Answers

Are you an Uniden Radio Communication Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides