Aiwa Stereo system NSX-V70 Where can I purchase a ribbon connector for the above system. It goes from the CD deck to the fascia board. The ribbon is 20cm long 7.5mm wide and has 5connectors. Part no AWM 2896 80C VW1 Ive tried everywhere to locate one. Can you help? Kind regards Ken
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't have a better solution, but you would help me if you could tell me the reference of the original remote controle for this Deck Aiwa NSX-v200.
Juts in case...I am looking for this Original remote controle and for the Users manual (or a copy). It seems sthta without these two items, it is impossible to program the deck... Thank you for your kind attention. Lou
I think I can help you with the tape part, but as for the CD, that's a whole different story.
First, you should reset the unit by holding down the stop button (clear), and then pressing the power button. Everything stored in memory after purchase is cleared, including the radio stations, clock, etc.
Check if deck 1 is now playing.
I had a similar problem with my AIWA NSX-AJ310, and after some digging up, I realised that the belts were busted. They're not hard to replace though, unless you don't trust yourself to replace them. If you don't, let a qualified technician see about that for you.
The CD player in my system has retired also, so, we're in the same boat as with regard to that issue!!
Your unit needs a little TLC. Let me address the likely problems/solutions:
1) Tape deck stuck - The most common problem here is that the belt has gotten slippery. This has prevented the mechanism from resetting to a known position and that is what prevents the door from opening. Hopefully when you pried it open, nothing bot broken.
2) Both tape drives run from the same motor and use different belts. The same applies to the second deck as the first. The belts are sliping and need to be replaced.
3) The CD lens is probably dirty and needs to be cleaned. The fact that the CD stops and an attempt is made to play it suggests that the optics are working enough to detect the disc. Clean the lens using a cotton swab and alcohol and that should resoplve the CD problem.
If you have not opened up these before, I would not suggest you start without someone around who has. There are 3 belts that need to be chagned for the cassette section to work. Plan on $15-$20 for the belts.
Same model, same problem. (CX NA-50) I have one that worked great for two years (at best) and I haven't used it since then. I recently decided to look for a solution via the internet.
I read somewhere else that there was a class action settlement with aiwa (now expired) since many of these units had this problem.
i have an aiwa stereo system model no: cx- za20k ,the twin cassette deck works fine,but there is no playback from the c d player,the stereo takes 3 cd s and the player just says reading and changes to the next cd endlessly any one help please