Aiwa Stereo system NSX-V70 Where can I purchase a ribbon connector for the above system. It goes from the CD deck to the fascia board. The ribbon is 20cm long 7.5mm wide and has 5connectors. Part no AWM 2896 80C VW1 Ive tried everywhere to locate one. Can you help? Kind regards Ken
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't have a better solution, but you would help me if you could tell me the reference of the original remote controle for this Deck Aiwa NSX-v200.
Juts in case...I am looking for this Original remote controle and for the Users manual (or a copy). It seems sthta without these two items, it is impossible to program the deck... Thank you for your kind attention. Lou
I think I can help you with the tape part, but as for the CD, that's a whole different story.
First, you should reset the unit by holding down the stop button (clear), and then pressing the power button. Everything stored in memory after purchase is cleared, including the radio stations, clock, etc.
Check if deck 1 is now playing.
I had a similar problem with my AIWA NSX-AJ310, and after some digging up, I realised that the belts were busted. They're not hard to replace though, unless you don't trust yourself to replace them. If you don't, let a qualified technician see about that for you.
The CD player in my system has retired also, so, we're in the same boat as with regard to that issue!!
Your unit needs a little TLC. Let me address the likely problems/solutions:
1) Tape deck stuck - The most common problem here is that the belt has gotten slippery. This has prevented the mechanism from resetting to a known position and that is what prevents the door from opening. Hopefully when you pried it open, nothing bot broken.
2) Both tape drives run from the same motor and use different belts. The same applies to the second deck as the first. The belts are sliping and need to be replaced.
3) The CD lens is probably dirty and needs to be cleaned. The fact that the CD stops and an attempt is made to play it suggests that the optics are working enough to detect the disc. Clean the lens using a cotton swab and alcohol and that should resoplve the CD problem.
If you have not opened up these before, I would not suggest you start without someone around who has. There are 3 belts that need to be chagned for the cassette section to work. Plan on $15-$20 for the belts.
Hi there. Found your post as I was looking for an answer to the same issue with my NSX v70 about an hour ago. I'm pleased to say that I found a solution on the web and mine is now working fine!
Try this address below and follow the instructions. The knob you need is black, with some white numbers on and can be seen from the back of the unit once you have removed the black casing and the silver back. Quite easy when you know how! Good luck.