Question about Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
I have a n hs850 and I want to pair it with the LGCU720 (shine) but I do not have the manuel to the headset.
1. With the headset’s boom closed,press and hold the Multifunction
Button E until the headset indicator turns on (about 3 seconds).
2. Release the button, then open the headset boom.
3. The headset indicator remains on.
4. Perform a device discovery from the phone.
5. Select the Motorola HS850 from the discovered devices list and confirm following the on screen prompts.
6. When prompted by the phone, enter the passkey 0000 and confirm to pair the headset with the phone.
The device ID is now stored in the phone’s memory.
Pairing is successful when the headset indicator flashes 10 times
Hope this helps
- Ted G.
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2010 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Jan 07, 2010 | Lands Phones
Jan 04, 2010 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Oct 14, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Apr 20, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry? Curve 8330 Cellular Phone
Mar 01, 2009 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
Feb 08, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Dec 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Apr 01, 2008 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
Dec 06, 2007 | Motorola Mobility HS850 Consumer Headset
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!