Question about Logitech LX 700 9674180101
Somehow, I have turned on Scroll Lock several times and can't come up with the combination of that made it happen. The only way to resolve it is to plug in a different keyboard and turn it off with that one's Scroll Lock key.
1. Click on Start and click on "Run"
2. Type osk and click OK.
3. You will see the On Screen Keyboard (OSK)
4. If the "nlk" button is white, it will be a visible key on your keyboard. Blue is when the key is not visible and the dark blue with the red border when the NumLock is ON.
5. Please make sure the "nlk" button is blue.
6. You will also the display on your monitor when the slk button is clicked or changed on the OSK.
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
SLK is the problem i have a Logitech LX 710 and that keeps turning on "blue" when I am working with Visio 2007 some how my keyboard nudge would stop working.
So thanks for your OSK and SLK info that was the problems
Posted on Sep 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2010 | ViewSonic KP202, VIEWMATE OFFICE KEYBOARD...
May 22, 2010 | Acer NSK8458AN Keyboard
Aug 28, 2009 | Dell 0Y3740 Keyboard
Apr 01, 2009 | Gateway 7001433 Keyboard
Jan 02, 2009 | EzKey EZ8000 Smart Office Keyboard PS2
Nov 05, 2008 | Logitech Cordless Desktop MX3200 Laser...
Oct 13, 2008 | Ingram BTC-5199 Keyboard
Sep 09, 2008 | Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard
Jun 25, 2008 | Logitech LX 710 Keyboard/Mouse
Dec 10, 2008 | Logitech LX 700 9674180101
1,670 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: