Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: freeview box
Go to this site I wrote an article about repairing remote controls.
Posted on Mar 04, 2008
SOURCE: Hi! My digital box - Matsui
Initially and assuming there was a momentary power interruption, this it is possible that the system has just a glitch and all it needs is a reset. Unplug from the mains for an hours or so to dissipate any residual power and thereafter try again.
Should this be not corrective, then it is possible that the unit has sustained a hardware fault and therefore would require opening up. Further, it needs familiarity with electronic components and circuitry, use of a DVM and a soldering iron as well as access to a service manual or at the very least a schematic diagram with voltage readings. Should you be uncomfortable doing a DIY, then perhaps your best bet would be to call it in for service.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
SOURCE: remote not workin
what's happened here is the cm61 ng and the reciver box have lost there connection you will have to "rebind" them then it will be fine -
THE BINDING OPERATION DESCRIBED BELOW IS REQUIRED IF:
· Any of the system components (room unit or relay box) are replaced
· HC60NG has incorrect or no binding data stored (e.g. when pre-bound system pack components have been mismatched)
· Interference with the RF signal has caused a communication failure
During the binding procedure keep approximately 1m distance between the room unit and the HC60NG
1 Turn off mains supply to HC60NG for 10 seconds. Re-connect supply.
2 Press and hold the HC60NG push button for 15 seconds to reset previously stored data. The red LED will start to flash at 0.1 s on/0.9 s off. Release the push button.
3 Press and hold the HC60NG push button for 5 seconds to enter the binding mode. Red LED flashing at 0.5 s on/0.5 off confirms the binding mode has been entered.
4 Move the CM67NG slider to the OFF position (CM61 push the OFF button) and press the TEMP , TEMP and PROG 1 buttons together. The CM61/67NG will display InSt.
5 Press the i button to send the binding signal. The red LED is switched off on the receiver box to confirm the successful binding operation. If the red light still flashes push the repeat steps 1-3 and press the the i button until binding is successful.
hope this is helpful
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
What to do: if you have a solid amber light
If the power light on the box will not change from solid Amber to solid Red then it is possible that a problem has occurred with the current in use software. Before attempting a fix, power the box off and on at the power socket and then wait at least 5 minutes for the solid RED lamp to appear.
If it still remains solid Amber and the box will not come out of standby to ON (Green light) then this can be corrected using the software revert procedure which is done using the box front panel buttons as follows:
1. Remove power to the unit by removing the power cable from the back of the box.
2. Wait 20 seconds and then restore the power cable while pressing the standby button repeatedly on the front panel of the box.
3. Release the standby button immediately when you see a lamp flash on the box's front display, and then immediately press the following front panel arrow buttons in this sequence:
Note: you have to do this quickly and in sequence
4.The Orange light will flash and the STB will then reboot and should return with the previous version of software.
5. The box will now be running with the previous software version but it will automatically update with the latest version within approx 2 hours and you will be notified by message which will appear in the Message area within the Main Menu.
If you're still having problems please call 08444 159 159 and a member of the Technical Team will be happy to help.
Posted on May 06, 2009
I own the same TV and had the same problem.
It's the #1 plaguing issue with flat panel TV made by Funai corp. Emerson is made by them.
Normally, when this happens, the TV goes into " Protection Mode " because of a failing circuit board.
The most common thing to go out on flat panel TVs is the circuit board that supply power to the screen. Commonly called a Backlight Inverter Board. But, I can't say it's 100% the problem because I can'tactually look at the tv over the internet. I can only make guesses with the symptom. I'm willing to bet you have the same problem like mine. One of six Inverter Transformers when bad on my Power/Backlight Inverter Supply Board. I replaced it and it works fine again.
You have a few choices:
1. You can try leaving the TV unplugged for 30 minutes so the TV can reset itself.
2. If by chance the TV is still under warranty, go that route.
3. If you have some electronic experience, if you can find and purchase a Service Manual at Tvtechcenter.com; It will help you diagnose the source of the problem and fix it by soldering in the new part. The Service Manual will give you circuit diagrams, test points, and part# lists.Usually, cost under $6. And most cases the new part cost less than $15. The service manual at the site is under LC320EM82S.
4. Pay a TV shop to do the repairs. It maybe costly, but get an estimate of how much they will charge. That way you can decide if it worth repairing or replacing the whole TV.
I hope I shed some light on the subject for you.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 02, 2010 | 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Nov 22, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 10, 2009 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Sep 01, 2009 | Digi Televison & Video
Jul 24, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 08, 2009 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Mar 02, 2009 | TVonics Televison & Video
111 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: