Question about HP Compaq d530 PC Desktop
If this is the d530cmt, do the following:
1. Look at the front of the computer.
2. Lay the computer on it its side (should be right side).
3. Find the latch toward the back edge of the computer. It will be centered from top-to-bottom.
4. Lift the latch up and towards the back of the computer.
5. While holding the latch up, pull towards the back of the computer.
6. The side should slide back about 1 inch. Remove the side.
7. You should now be able to add your ethernet card into the computer.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
Most of the time you just remove a screw and it pops out, but
some of the newer expansion slots just "snap" out, twist and bend it until it snaps and release's.
Posted on Jun 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2011 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Aug 27, 2010 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Jun 14, 2010 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Mar 24, 2010 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Jun 03, 2009 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Apr 06, 2009 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Mar 12, 2009 | HP Compaq d530 CMT PC Desktop
Jun 25, 2008 | HP 530 Notebook PC
Jan 04, 2013 | HP Compaq d530 PC Desktop
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!