How to pair a ROMAN R6250 Mini Wireless Bluetooth Headset Earphone Headphone to an iPhone 5S
1. Charge the headset:Headset is charged via USB cable, the light will be red when charging. When the battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the red light of the headset will turn off automatically or the red light turns blue.
2. Turn on the headset:Press the on / talk button on the headset for about 5 seconds until the blue and red flashes alternately (or blue flashes or the blue lights all the time ), now the headset is ready to be connected to the iPhone.
3. Go to Settings, and tap Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth.
iPhone will automatically start searching for Bluetooth devices. Tap the device in the Devices list, then follow the onscreen instructions to connect to it. After matching successfully, the blue light on the headset will flash twice per time.
4. Call: when you finish all the above steps, you are going to talk via the Bluetooth headset. When there is incoming call, press the on / talk button, you can talk with Bluetooth headset, when you want to end the call, press the on / talk button, you can end the call.
5. Turn off the headset: Press the on / talk button for 5 seconds until the red light of the headset flashes quickly for twice, then release the button, the headset will be turned off.
Mar 25, 2014 |
Apple iPhone Cell Phones