Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Try this, right from the manual:
How do I reset my player?
To do a reset, extract and reinsert the battery.
If none of the above works, then you may have to use the Device
Manager to recover your player:
1. Launch the Philips Device Manager at Start > Programs > Philips Digital Audio
Player > SA26XX > Philips SA26XX Device Manager on your PC.
2. Press and hold the button while your player is connecting to the PC.
3. Keep holding the key until the Philips Device Manager acknowledges your player and goes
into recovery mode.
4. Click the Repair button and follow the instructions given by the Device Manager.
5. After the player has been repaired, disconnect it from your PC and re-start.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
Call philips 800 # , they have a way of deleting all your music which allows you to use the player again, I had my 6 weeks when the same thing happened.
Posted on Feb 20, 2009
Wat i do to turn that mp3 player on
Posted on Oct 29, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2011 | Philips SA6145 MP3 Player
Apr 17, 2010 | Philips GoGear HDD075/17 MP3 Player
May 11, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 31, 2009 | Philips GoGear HDD075/17 MP3 Player
Sep 27, 2008 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 19, 2008 | Philips SA4020 MP3 Player
Aug 28, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Aug 13, 2008 | Philips GoGear HDD6330 MP3 Player
Jul 16, 2008 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
Jun 09, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
1,182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!