- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Try another USB cord or USB cable.
2. Restrart your computer for a try. 3. Reset or restore your iPod for a try, this way can fix many general iPod problems. If you don't know how to do that, you may refer to this iPod tips http://www.mac-dvd.com/ipod-tips-and-ipod-faq.html 4. Download and install the latest version fo iTunes for a try. 5. You may try this iPod transfer, it's a nice iTunes alternative that can help you upload music and video to iPod, I always use it to sync my iPod when my iTunes can't recognize my iPod, it's easy to use and works pretty well http://www.ipod-transfer-copy.com/ipod-iphone-to-computer-transfer-cucusoft.html If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.
put your ipod in disk mode by following these steps. press and hold the Menu and Center buttons on the clickwheel. when you see the apple appear, switch your fingers to the center and play/pause buttons. whena check mark appears plug it into you computer and it should detect and mount. add music and have fun.
If your computer is recognising other ipods and not yours there is a possibility of somethin being wrong with your ipod.You can always get it replaced.Or else maybe you should check the USB cable you are using to conect.
Finally try your ipod on another computer.
This oughta help you arrive at a conclusion.
and if i helped u solve ur problem in any way...please help me by clicking on the fixya rating.. thank you.
Have you tried installing the ipod program cd from your ipod on a separate file. Under a different username? It may be conflicting with the older model ipod protocols. If that dosen't work try going to apple.com for further assistance.