Question about Uniflame FG2204C Grill

1 Answer

Heat shield for model FG22O4C

Tried parts web-sites for heat shield model no longer available.

Posted by on

  • Anonymous Jun 25, 2008

    I have enjoyed many a cook out with my Uniflame FG2204C model grill. However when I need replacement parts they advise they no longer make or carry these parts. I guess if I were in their shoes I would keep changing each model up so no body could repair their model. They think I am going to go out purchase a new Uniflame. NOT !!!!



1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that has over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 8 Answers

This grill was discontinued over 6 years ago. There will come a point when spare parts are sold out.

Posted on Jul 02, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need parts for sears 917.299858 shield,tine no longer available at sears

then no longer available... need to rethink your need for this tiller

Sep 08, 2013 | Mtd Bronco Rear Tine Tiller

1 Answer

De walt 707 chop saw blade guard

Go to and put your complete model number in the 'Find Parts' box and hit search, if you only use 707 you'll get ten tools but yours may be in that list. From there you can get the parts breakdown and instruction manual. Some parts are available from that site or you can use the part number to search for other places that may have it on the web, usually for less money but watch shipping expenses. If it says the part is no longer available, search on the web, a lot of after market parts places have old parts available.

Dec 26, 2011 | Saws

1 Answer

I have a central pneumatic 46240 air nailer. Can anyone tell me where to find a parts list for this.

Central nailers are sold thru Harbor freight. They sell parts for their current models. Easy to check. Go to their web site and try to locate your model number. If found, look at the lower part of the page for link to manual and parts list including 800 number. If your model is no longer available at harbor freight, web site, ask the manager if they have returned nailers that you can use for parts. (they get a lot of tools back) If still no joy, post again with the parts that you need, maybe I can suggest an alternative. Good luck

Aug 31, 2011 | Air Tools & Compressors

1 Answer

I have a 87 with an elecronic heat and air controler,I can set temp going up, but not down.heat works great,But to good

The control head display will be needing a replacement. The button the lower the temperature is no longer operating correctly.
The control head is electronic with very small buttons on it if I remember correctly. These units were exchanged units at the Chevy Dealerships parts departments. I seriously doubt if they are still available although you can check. I know there are a lot of web sites that sell parts for Corvettes and they may have one for yours. I would GOOGLE your item and see

Apr 10, 2010 | 1987 Chevrolet Corvette

1 Answer

I have a kitchenaid ultra power 5-spped hand mixer model khm5twh. the second beater will not stay in the socket. i'm wondering if i'm doing something wrong or if the locking mechanism has given up.

You're not doing anything wrong, the retaining gear probably has one side that is broken and it will no longer lock the beater in place. I have the same mixer and the same problem.I have searched at least 20 web sites that carry Kitchenaid repair parts and the part is no longer available. My best suggestion would be to try a local small appliance repair shop that might have the part on hand.

Feb 09, 2010 | KitchenAid KHM5DH Ultra Power® Hand...

2 Answers

My nephew threw a wii control and tore my screen..

they cost around 300 new, can order it off the hitachi web site, but i would look on craigs list and watch for someone getting rid of a 57 inch tv, and snag that one , use the screen off that, doesnt have to be same brand

Jan 07, 2009 | Hitachi 57F500 57" Rear Projection...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Uniflame FG2204C Grill Logo

Related Topics:

193 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Uniflame Grilling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3083 Answers

Gary Kenady
Gary Kenady

Level 2 Expert

140 Answers


Level 1 Expert

6 Answers

Are you an Uniflame Grilling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides