An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: has stopped printing but when i check i have a stack...
I also recently had problems with my HP printer. I called the tollfree HP number, and was advised by the technician to try a "cold restart"'. This simply means to unplug the power cord and replug it , after a few seconds. It solved my printer's problems and I hope it works for you , too.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hey Try to take the cartridges out and clean the cartridges and cartridge holder with damp clothe now shake the cartrdges and clean it agaian with damp cloth put the cartridges back in and see if it works
Check the power cable
Connect the HP Deskjet F4140 All-in-One directly to the walloutlet
Follow the steps below to power cycle your all-in-one:
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Disconnect the USB/Ethernet cable from the All-in-One and also disconnect power cable from All-in-One and also from wall outlet. 2. Wait 30 seconds. 3. Plug in the power cable to All-in-One and also to wall outlet.
4. Check for the functionality
Reset the All-in-One:
1. Press and hold the Cancel button and then press the Start Copy Color button.
2. Release both buttons. The self-test page prints.