Question about Linksys RVS4000 Router
What are the settings that you have for your netgear router? Its going to tunnel, right? Try this solutions and see it will work.
1. Access the set-up page of the router, from a browser, type 192.168.1.1
2. Go to VPN tab and select IP SEC VPN
3. Local Security Group, set it to subnet and input the Network Address of the router (LAN IP - 192.168.1.0)
4. Remote Security Group, set it to subnet and input the Network Address of the netgear router (LAN IP, for example - 192.168.2.0)
5. Remote Secure Group, set it to IP only, WAN IP address of the netgear router
6. For Key Managemnt, just make sure that all settings are identical with the netgear router
7. Last go to Advanced Settings and make sure that group settings are identical to the netgear router
Hope it works for you
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2011 | Linksys WRT610N Wireless Router
Apr 23, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jun 26, 2009 | Linksys BEFSX41 Router (DHBEFSX41)
Feb 14, 2009 | Linksys RV082 10/100 8-Port VPN Router...
Nov 01, 2008 | Netopia 2247NWG-VGx Wireless Router...
Aug 09, 2008 | 3Com OfficeConnect Cable/DSL Router 4 x...
Mar 04, 2008 | Trendware 54Mbps 802.11g Wireless AP
Feb 16, 2006 | Linksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router
312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: