- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
im so sorry for this inconvienience, f you didnt automatically remove the battery after dropping it in the pool then you are almost surely out of luck. leaving the battery out is key, after that take it to an electronics repair store and have them to dry it out and spray electrical parts cleaner on it! this helps it evaporate water and prevent oxidation (which is conductive) after they have finished your phone could work for the next two years!
will the buzz you herd was its insides of the battery was geting power to it but the battery was hit by water so the buzz was the water sizzing and so what I wood do is by a new HTC S710 battery and get rid of the old one!
to hard reset the htc s 710....................
1) switch off the phone first,
2) again switch it on....and as soon as the green led starts blinking (indication of phone coming to life) immedietly press and hold both the soft keys at a time, and follow the instruction given on u r phone screen. :)