- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
go to the internet and type in the address bar www.hp.com (this is the official website for hp products)
once your in that page, locate for the support and drivers box and type HP Deskjet D2460 Printer then click the small icon search , this will lead you to another page SEARCH RESULT page choose the software and driver download , then follow the rest of the instructions
I assume that the printer is set to print in grey scale as below. follow the same procedure to change it to colour mode. If its still priniting in the Grey scale mode, Then please check the ink level in the printer.
Print in grayscale To print in grayscale 1. Open the Printer Properties dialog box.
2. Click the Color tab.
3. Click Print In Grayscale.
4. In the Print In Grayscale drop-down list, select an option.
5. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click OK.