- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try doing a hard reset just make sure you hotsync first so you can backup all your information. Always keep in mind the software you have loaded write it down and the website you got them from along with any registration codes. when doing a hard reset you will lose all the information and programs on the phone basically it will take you back to the way you first bought it.
How to Hard Reset a Treo 755
To perform a hard reset/clean wipe of a Treo 755, do the following:
1. Remove the battery cover from the back of the device.
2. Press and hold the power (red phone) button.
3. While holding the red power button remove and replace the battery from the device.
4. When you see the "Access Powered" screen on the device take you finger off of the power button. At this point, you'll be prompted to erase the device by pressing up on the directional pad.
Remove the battery. Then, hold down the red button while reinserting the battery until it comes back up. Let go of the red button and it will prompt you to see if you really want to erase all data and go back to default.