Question about IBM x3400 Server
For solving your problem do the following:
1. Press the UPS button and wait for 2 minutes
2. Switch on the CPU
3. Switch on the monitor
4. Wait until you will the Windows Logon appears
5. Press and hold the CTRL+ALT+DEL
6. Enter the User Name and Password
7. Press the enter key and wait for few moments until the desktop screen appears
Let me know that your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!!!
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
Hi anekal, your question is not clear, or you wanted to start the server unattended, pl clarify.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2014 | HP Computer Servers
Oct 08, 2013 | HP ProLiant DL385 Server
Apr 13, 2012 | HP ProLiant ML150 G5 Server
Dec 31, 2010 | IBM x3400 Server
Sep 28, 2009 | Dell PowerEdge 2950 (becwfk1_6) Server
Feb 26, 2009 | Dell PowerEdge 1800 Server
Feb 22, 2008 | Gateway 960 Series (gtwy960) Server
205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: