Question about GE Microwave Ovens
We just installed a GE over the range microwave and we have noticed that the inside of the microwave becomes very hot when the over the range light is left on for very long. Just wondering if this is normal, because it seems too hot.
This probably is normal, assuming the bulb(s) is the right wattage.
If you're still concerned, I would contact GE Customer Service here.
We're happy to help and we appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2015 | GE JVM1650 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
Sep 22, 2013 | GE Profile Spacemaker Over-the-Range...
Nov 28, 2012 | GE Microwave Ovens
Dec 18, 2011 | GE JVM1665DNSS Microwave Oven
Feb 10, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Jan 10, 2011 | GE Profile Over-the-Range Microwave
May 13, 2010 | GE Spacemaker 1.7 Cu. Ft. Over-the-Range...
Jan 30, 2010 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Aug 17, 2009 | Frigidaire FMV145K Microwave Oven
Apr 01, 2009 | KitchenAid KHMS155LSS 1000 Watts Microwave...
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!