My sam x830 camera and media player just stop working one day... i can access non of the mp3s or pics tats on my phone... i went to the samsung website and they dont have the phone listed anywhere like it never been made... i tried searching for firmwares and to no end doesnt seem to exist... really need ur help cause when even attached to my pc tru usb it still doesnt popup... thank you ahead of time
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Many devices use Microsoft's Media Transfer Protocol to synchronize with computers.
Unlike standard USB mass storage devices, MTP devices don't behave like
USB flash drives. Windows Media Player includes built-in support for
MTP devices and can synchronize media files to and from them. You can
download MP3s to your portable music player, cellphone or other MTP
device using Windows Media Player's sync feature. The device appears in
Windows Media Player when you connect it to your computer.
Read more: How to Download a MP3 to MTP ' eHow.comhttp://www.ehow.com/how_12186594_download-mp3-mtp.html#ixzz1wFmzrcvt
Depending on the phone and computer set up, there are several ways.
1) Bluetooth them to your computer. If you don't have Bluetooth on the computer, a USB dongle at Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, etc. will run you about $20.00.
2) Send them as a picture message to your email, and download them to the computer.
3) Find a USB cable that matches your phone and find a software program (BitPim is a free choice, for example) that will allow you to manage your phone's media.
there is een program on the net and they can make the best format for youre mobile, you can go an take the Samsung site and download the Suite.. in there there is an converter that can help u solve the problem..