Question about Cuisinart DGB-600 Coffee Maker
My experience has been that an aggressive cleaning, by "brewing" 6 cups of straight (undiluted) vinegar will eliminate this problem.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 22, 2011 | Keurig B66 3-Cup Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Dec 28, 2008 | Cuisinart DGB-600BC 10-Cup Coffee Maker
Oct 12, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Oct 07, 2008 | Cuisinart Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee...
Aug 29, 2008 | Mr. Coffee 072179228578 12 Cup Coffee...
Apr 05, 2008 | Bunn NHB Coffee Maker
Mar 10, 2008 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Oct 29, 2007 | Bunn NHB Coffee Maker
235 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: