Question about Linksys Computers & Internet
Comment configurer les adresses pour qu'il n'y ai pas conflit
Chapter 1: Connecting the Wireless-G Broadband Router
1. Locate an optimum location for the Broadband Router. The best place for the Broadband Router is usually at
the center of your wireless network, with line of sight to all of your mobile stations.
2. Fix the direction of the antenna. Try to place it in a position that will best cover your wireless network.
Normally, the higher you place the antenna, the better the performance will be. The antenna's position
enhances the receiving sensitivity.
3. Connect a standard Ethernet network cable to the Broadband Router’s Internet port. Then, connect the other
end of the Ethernet cable to your Cable or DSL Broadband modem.
4. Connect your network PCs or Ethernet devices to one of the Broadband Router’s numbered ports with a
standard Ethernet network cable.
5. Connect the AC Power Adapter to the Broadband Router's Power Socket and the other end into an electrical
outlet. Only use the power adapter supplied with the Broadband Router. Use of a different adapter may resu2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - 82e145a.jpgproduct damage.
Chapter 2: Configuring the PCs
The instructions in this chapter will help you configure each of your computers to be able to communicate with
To do this, you need to configure your PC’s network settings to obtain an IP (or TCP/IP) address automatically, so
your PC can function as a DHCP client. Computers use IP addresses to communicate with the Router and each
other across a network, such as the Internet.
First, find out which Windows operating system your computer is running. You can find out by clicking the Start
button. Read the side panel of the Start menu to find out which operating system your PC is running.
You may need to do this for each computer you are connecting to the Router.
The next few pages tell you, step by step, how to configure your network settings based on the type of Windows
operating system you are using. Make sure that an Ethernet or wireless adapter (also known as a network
adapter) has been successfully installed in each PC you will configure.
Configuring Windows 98 and Millennium PCs
1. Click the Start button. Select Settings and click the Control Panel icon. Double-click the Network icon.
2. On the2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - 9641e30.jpgion tab, select the TCP/IP line for the applicable Ethernet adapter.
Do not choose a TCP/IP entry whose name mentions DUN, PPPoE, VPN, or AOL. If the word TCP/IP appears by
itsel2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - a443500.jpghat line. Click the Properties button.
3. Click the IP Address tab. Select Obtain an IP address automatically.
4. Now click the Gateway tab, and verify that the Installed Gateway field is blank. Click the OK button.
5. Click the OK button again. Windows may ask you for the original Windows installation disk or additional files.
Check for the files at c:\windows\options\cabs, or insert your Windows CD-ROM into your CD-ROM drive and
check the correct file location, e.g., D:\win98, D:\win9x, etc. (if “D” is the letter of your CD-ROM drive).
6. Windows may ask you to restart your PC. Click the Yes button. If Windows does not ask you to restart, restart
your computer anyway.
Configuring Windows 2000 PCs
1. Click the Start button. Select Settings and click the Control Panel icon. Double-click the Network and Dialup
2. Select the Local Area Connecti2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - ea4fa3a.jpg the applicable Ethernet adapter (usually it is the first Local Area
Connection listed). Double-click the Local Area Connection. Click the Properties button.
3. Make sure the box next to Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) is checked. Highlight Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and click
the Propert2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - 9297bc0.jpg
4. Select Obtain an IP address automatically. Once the new window appears, click the OK button. Click the
OK button again to complete the PC configuration.
5. Restart your computer.
Configuring Windows XP PCs
The following instructions assume you are running Windows XP with the default interface. If you are using the
Classic interface (where the icons and menus look like previous Windows versions), please follow the
instructions for Windows 2000.
1. Click the Start button and then the Control Pane2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - f2e300e.jpgck the Network and Internet Connections icon.
Then click the Network Connections icon.
2. Select the Local Area Connection icon for the applicable Ethernet adapter (usuall2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - dad0f1c.jpg first Local Area
Connection listed). Double-click the Local Area Connection. 2 linksys200 ? configurer sur le meme reseau - 076b379.jpgroperties button.
3. Make sure the box next to Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) is checked. Highlight Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and
click the Properties button.
4. Select Obtain an IP address automatically.
Once the new window appears, click the OK
button. Click the OK button again to complete the PC configuration.
If you would like more information on setting up your connection, please ask me a question.
Keep us posted and thank you for using our service.
FixYa for all your troubleshooting needs.
Posted on Jun 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Feb 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 04, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Nov 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 18, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Feb 15, 2010 | D-Link AirPlus G DSL-G604T (790069265662)...
Jan 24, 2010 | Gateway Wireless-B Router (wbr-100)
Sep 23, 2008 | Zyxel P660HW-D1 Router
Aug 28, 2008 | D-Link AirPlus DI-524 Wireless Router
May 18, 2016 | Linksys Computers & Internet
211 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!