Question about GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Lost my book for codes for Orion tv
Posted on Jul 05, 2008
I am looking for the code to set up my magnavox DVD with my GE Universal remote.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 06, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Jun 20, 2017 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
Dec 14, 2009 | GE Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 11, 2008 | Broksonic CTVG-5463GVC 19" TV
Jan 17, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: