- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is possible that the shortcut icon is broken. Click start and then click Internent Explorer apposed to clicking it on your desktop.
I would also recommend installing the latest available Internet Explorer for your computer. Click here to download Windows Internet Explorer 8.( For Microsoft Windows XP or Vista.) Click here to download Windows Internet Explorer 9.( For Microsoft Windows Vista or 7.)
Be sure to select your version of Microsoft Windows under the correct language. Click the download button to proceed.
This happens when IE is corrupted. Since IE is part of Windows the only way to fix it is to reinstall.
Or you could use another browser instead of IE. I recommend Opera, it's way faster and has a lot more features. http://www.opera.com/
The issue which you are facing is due to the addonswhich got installed on internet explorer.
To resolve the issue perform the following steps on the notebook:
1. Open Internet explorer window. 2. Click on Tools > Internet options. 3. Select "programs" tab. 4. Click on "Manage Add-ons". 5. Disable all the add-ons by selecting each add on. 6. Click on Apply and click OK.
Reset the Internet explorer:
1. Open Internet explorer window. 2. Click on Tools > Internet options. 3. Select "Advanced" tab. 4. At the bottom of window click on "Reset" and "Restore Advanced Settings" buttons. 5. Click on Apply and click OK.
The above steps will definitely resolve the issue.
You didn't tell what IE version you're using.Incase IE6 then what I recommend is to uninstall and reinstall it back.For IE6 go up to add or remove program under control panel.Select under Add remove Windows component.You sould see Internet explorer there.